The Menu button will display the Settings menu, where you can edit user attributes, access heart rate training, modify app sharing and access help and information about the app or sensor device.
Enter your personal details to enable the calculation of fitness metrics like heart rate zones and calorie burn. This information is private and intended for personal use only. It will not be viewed, sold or shared.
Heart Rate Training (for use with a heart rate monitor):
Use the HR Training function to measure your Burn and Burst numbers and optimise your workout. Mehr über die Optimierung Ihres Herzfrequenztrainings erfahren Sie in den Ausdauertrainingsplänen.
Want to share your workout information with another app? Login and authorise to enable. Additionally, each authorised item can be de-authorised as required.
- From this menu you can access the following:
- What’s new in
: Displays information regarding changes to the current version.
- About Wahoo Fitness: Displays Version information for the Wahoo Fitness app.
- Support website: Opens the Wahoo Support portal, where a range of Frequently Asked Questions and Knowledge Base articles will be available. Additionally, you may submit or manage an existing request for support.
- Send support email: Opens the mail client and attaches relevant specifications and a user log to help us better manage your query.
- Debug mode: Toggle on/off to enable detailed logging for reporting issues to Wahoo. Will reset the next time the app is started.